Sales Support Specialist
185 Asylum Street-HF215
Sales support positions are aligned with one or more Treasury Sales Officers (TSO) within a specific TPS Sales Team. Responsible for assisting TSOs with revenue growth and client retention by organizing proposals and presentations, preparing for relationship reviews, and assisting with price renewals. Other business development functions may include accompanying sales officers on client calls and extensive time to help with pre-call planning sales support and for sales presentations (via webinars or in person).
Assist with growing and maintaining treasury management portfolios that vary is size and scope. Successful candidates should possess the following skills:
- strong sales acumen
- excellent writing and communication skills
- organizational, project, and process management skills
- ability to manage competing deliverables and establish priorities
Develop partnerships with external (clients) and internal (teammates) to achieve a positive sales outcome in support of the TSO team and provide consultative sales support through:
- product demonstrations and webinars
- planning and supporting fraud awareness seminars and presentations
- supporting TSOs with various customer consultative sales tools
Individuals will be encouraged to learn and ultimately master treasury concepts and principles. Learning will be accomplished through product training, self-study, and on-the-job experience; support will be provided to individuals who wish to obtain the Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) designation.
- Assist with the development of proposals and sales presentations to support the efforts of the assigned Sales team.
- Prepare pro forma statements, cash flow diagrams, treasury reviews, and other information to assist in the sales process; this includes researching customer relationships in the bank, service areas and other processing units.
- Assist in the identification of new business and cross sell opportunities.
- Responsible for assisting assigned sales officers with overall success and achieving business development goals.
- Identify cross-sell opportunities using data-mining techniques; participate in regional marketing events, treasury road shows and related follow up activities.
- Participate in the sales process including pre-and post-sale activities.
- Participate as needed, in joint calls as well as pre-call plan and call debrief sessions.
- Client retention efforts include major problem resolution and LOB/Operations liaison to ensure client satisfaction.
- As applicable, provide input to and reporting from OneTouch/Salesforce.
- Establish and foster partnerships with sales teammates, LOB partners or other TPS partners (e.g. product management, service/implementation areas, analytics team, etc).
- Use of internal tools such as analysis statements, checking statements, CRM systems etc.
- BS in Business Administration, Finance, Economics preferred or two + years in Busness Administration, Finance or Economics.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience (i.e., office work, working with customers, work study jobs, etc.) ?
- Financial services industry and sales support experience preferred
Job Skills / Knowledge:
- MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint are mandatory
- SalesForce, SharePoint and Adobe are desired
- Working with customers
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong organizational and follow up skills
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online