IT Audit Program Manager
200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
Manage IT audit staff, execute IT audits, complete periodic audit risk assessments, audit plan, and oversee annual SOX IT testing. Take a lead role in maintaining the audit methodology, and processes, serve as a technical resource for the audit department. Contribute to department initiatives in a contributor and leadership roles to achieve efficiencies and deliver the annual audit plan.
Specific requirements include:
- Complete IT audit program strategy, including budgets, scope and resource needs.
- Oversee and execute the IT audit program including tracking of audit work, its components, and issues.
- Identify and implement best practices; drive change within the internal audit and the firm to strengthen the control framework.
- Oversee audit work assigned to ensure that the work performed complies with stated requirements and objectives, internal audit policies and procedures, risk-based methodology and is documented and supported.
- Stay up to date with the information technology, industries, trends, and best practices.
- Stay up to date with evolving regulatory and market events impacting the risk organization.
- Maintain an awareness of current and emerging internal and external audit and IT issues in order to assess impact on audits.
- Deliver high quality audit results and well-crafted audit report deliverables on time that are executive ready and provide for impactful change to the Bank's internal control system.
- Follow up with accountable technology, business, and compliance leaders and their teams to ensure control issues are effectively resolved.
- Serve as the primary IT subject matter expert for the Audit department.
- Bachelor's degree in related field required.
- 5 plus years of audit experience and 5 plus years of direct IT or IT audit experience.
- Strong technology background in multiple IT disciplines (information security, infrastructure, database, networking, application development, etc.), and working knowledge of audit practices and standards.
- Prefer knowledge of banking and compliance laws and regulations.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and decision making skills.
- Industry-recognized, professional certification: CIA, CISSP, CISA, or related audit/technical designation
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online