Deposit Operations Coordinator
436 Slater Road-HF308
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
Process debit card disputes in accordance with Regulation E and Visa guidelines. Ensure timely and accurate resolution of disputes while maintaining both the customer experience and controlling the bank's losses.
- Manage/maintain detailed files in regards to disputes in process, including but not limited to monitoring approaching deadlines, submitting requested documentation to the appropriate departments, and maintaining detailed, and up to date, notes for each claim to ensure accuracy and efficiency throughout the dispute process.
- Uphold an exemplary level of attention to detail while processing a claim to ensure accuracy and consistency throughout the dispute process.
- Research customer claims and provide provisional/final credit within 5 business days (if applicable).
- Ensure all appropriate documents are sent to customers within required time frames.
- Work to enhance your knowledge of Regulation E and Visa guidelines and stay abreast of industry changes.
- Maintain daily production levels to meet goals set by department management.
- Suggest changes to improve existing processes.
- Follow all quality control measures to ensure that all requirements are met.
- Communicate with both external and internal customers via phone, email, or mail regarding dispute status, general information, etc.
- Partner with internal departments when necessary.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- 3+ years banking experience required.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity and comfort with Microsoft Office products
- Experience with Reg E dispute filing required.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online