Data Warehouse Analyst
436 Slater Road-HF308
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
- Review and analyze ETL/Data Quality requirements, create design documents based on business requirement and function requirement documents
- Design and develop complex mappings using variety of complex transformations
- Profile data using to resolve inconsistencies in data and to help Data Analysts document the findings
- Build metrics and rules to standardize the data
- Troubleshoot, optimize and tune ETL processes
- Create, execute and document unit test plans based on system and validation requirements
- Maintain existing code and fix bugs when needed
- Ensure that all data intensive processes are optimally distributed across the layers of the overall processing environment to achieve maximum throughput
- Documents tasks for end-user, technical, and managerial review to ensure high quality
- Provide off hour production support, as needed
III. EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- 3 + years of experience on a data warehouse team with strong understanding of ETL processes and standards
- 4 + years of experience with Oracle development including high level of expertise in SQL, stored procedures, indexes, partitioning and database tuning.
- 3+ years or more of UNIX or Windows scripting experience
- Experience in working with Data Quality Management tools
- Experience with Java scripting
- Ability to work in a team environment
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online