360 Lexington Ave-NY000
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- All aspects of relationship management of respective accounts.
- Meet regularly with customers to review operating performances;
- Continuously monitor and analyze collateral positions through daily sign-off on advance requests, monthly collateral packages, and review of periodic field exams
- Regular review of financial performance through analysis of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, and cash flow budgets and projections
- Review, analyze, structuring and underwriting of amendment requests with respect to financial covenants, line increases or renewals, approval of acquisitions, recapitalizations, etc.
- Develop and generate cross-sell opportunities of other bank products with their account base;
- Develop new sources of business by networking with customer based contacts (accountants, advisors, suppliers, etc)
- Bachelor's degree required. (Accounting, Business, Economics preferred)
- 3+ years experience as an Account Executive and at least 5 years of Asset Based Lending industry experience.
- CPA or Credit Trained preferred but not required
- Working knowledge of accounting procedures, financial statements, general ledgers, and A/R, Inventory, and A/P sub-ledgers
- Working knowledge of cash receipt records and cash flow statements
- Strong business sense with the ability to recognize potential collateral or operational weaknesses and the ability to recommend solutions
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Organizational skills and able to meet stringent deadlines
- Self-motivated with the ability to work alone or as a team
- Strong computer skills with good working knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- Willingness to travel
Job Reference #: 5000413547406